Trial by Fire . . . of DOOM! Trial by Fire . . . of DOOM!

Me Likes

Great instruments, would fit perfectly into... just about any scene in need of epicosity and awesomosis!
Great instrument choices and nice developments.

(P.S. brilliant title, by the way!)

TheLizardofOdd responds:

:D Thank you!

Take the Church Take the Church

I like it!

It would work well in a game or movie as a build up to a big fight, it has the hint of developing tension. Kinda Reminds me of FFVII with the instruments :p.

Jumpstart responds:

Hey thanks man. I dont really ever play FF but I'll take it as a compliment. Vote 5, Show your friends, etc. etc. You know the drill

But thanks :P

-F- Bricks -F- Bricks

Great

For such a long song, it really keeps the upbeat mood. I wasn't a great fan of some of the instruments used but that's probably just me.
Loved the song! Great feel to it.
*Downloads*

UV - How the Moon Sings UV - How the Moon Sings

Beautiful!

Only suggestion I would make is maybe pan the percussion a bit more but maybe that's just me.

AestheticSessions responds:

This was actually done before I figured out my new method of writing percussion, which involves layering multiple parts of the same instrument over each other (usually a center hat and L/R hat, same with snares, et c. except for bass). Same with the ethnic stuff. Also, since this piece, I've figured out pan scoping, so I now also know how to slide the sounds from side to side.

Basically, what I'm saying is, your advice has been taken before you gave it. Thanks.

Unda Vibratum - ATBH Unda Vibratum - ATBH

Not bad at all..

Unlike most things you come across. Odd at times but never truly off-putting. Its seems chaotic at the surface but the more I listen the more structure and design I find. I like, keep it up!

AestheticSessions responds:

For my first piece, I'm really glad to see it get such a glimmering review. Never thought anyone would actually like this particular jam. Thanks a bunch.

Rucklo - Irrelevant WIP Rucklo - Irrelevant WIP

Nice

Great mix of sounds. Its got a cool, laid-back feel... Can't wait for the finished product!

Rucklo responds:

Thanks! :)

Toast of the Town Toast of the Town

Groovey

Great sound on this, laid back but still having a good conversation time... Great work

ProudAardvark responds:

Hey Wolf, thanks so much!

Whiskey, Lies & Sinful Thighs Whiskey, Lies & Sinful Thighs

Great song

Poor mixing. The drums drown out the rhythm guitar a lot but compositionally its pretty kick ass. Great licks, great backing but I'd advise you try to remix it to make the rhythm guitar a bit more noticeable.

Lunatic Moon (Final Fantasy 7) Lunatic Moon (Final Fantasy 7)

Top marks

5/5
10/10
Brilliant

Yummy Muffin ft. Cyril Yummy Muffin ft. Cyril

...

You walked the tightrope between cluttered and noisy and managed to get a perfect melding... Well done sir. Well done.

Rig responds: