I brought it back. I brought it back.

Cool

Great visuals, good song, great jokes. I liked it.

Tarboy Tarboy

Simply amazing

I loved almost every second of it. Perfect music selection, great visuals (the fight in the dark was breath-taking) and good voice acting.
I can't really think of anything negative to say...
A very good job, a great movie and I liked the bonus material as well.

Pussylight Pussylight

Wtf?

Is that Joey and Chandler's apartment from friends at the start? I t has the EXACT same layout... But yeah, cool game

Logicgate Playground Logicgate Playground

Great Game

The only improvement I can suggest is maybe some kind of a tutorial to explain how each gate operates for those less informed. Otherwise it was lots of fun to mess around with!

Flood Fill Flood Fill

Time well spent

Although it's not very challenging, It's a nice way to spend half an hour. Worth playing if you're looking for a relaxing game but nothing too intense.

Trial by Fire . . . of DOOM! Trial by Fire . . . of DOOM!

Me Likes

Great instruments, would fit perfectly into... just about any scene in need of epicosity and awesomosis!
Great instrument choices and nice developments.

(P.S. brilliant title, by the way!)

TheLizardofOdd responds:

:D Thank you!

Take the Church Take the Church

I like it!

It would work well in a game or movie as a build up to a big fight, it has the hint of developing tension. Kinda Reminds me of FFVII with the instruments :p.

Jumpstart responds:

Hey thanks man. I dont really ever play FF but I'll take it as a compliment. Vote 5, Show your friends, etc. etc. You know the drill

But thanks :P

-F- Bricks -F- Bricks

Great

For such a long song, it really keeps the upbeat mood. I wasn't a great fan of some of the instruments used but that's probably just me.
Loved the song! Great feel to it.
*Downloads*